Project Manager - Software Engineering
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Software Engineering|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2020 11:22|
You will be given a transparent career pathway plus excellent training and development opportunities.
Security clearance is required so this role is only open to UK nationals.
This is a permanent role, working at their offices in Bath.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Working closely with clients in various industries
- Full project lifecycle management, including budgets and schedules
- Managing safety-critical software engineering projects
- Senior stakeholder management
- Managing project teams
- Helping the development of a PMO
- Background in delivering software engineering projects
- Experience in Defence, Aerospace, Energy or Rail
- Ability to obtain SC clearance if not already in place
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience managing project budgets of various sizes
- Preference is for someone from a services / consultancy environment
£40-50K depending on experience
Keywords: project management, programme, project, prince2, apmp, engineering, technical, software, lifecycle, budgets, schedules, aerospace, rail, defence, energy, pmo.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
Lead Software Engineer - Java
Bonus + pension
Test Equipment Development Engineer
£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits