Project Manager - Underwater Systems
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Underwater Systems|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2021 11:27|
You will have a background in the Oil and Gas industry as well as a good understanding of underwater systems.
You will be given a corporate benefits package, excellent training and variety of career development pathways.
This is a permanent role.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Leading projects through their full life cycle
- Developing strong working relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Pre and post sales customer support
- Developing and maintaining project plans and project documentation
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Experience managing projects in Oil and Gas
- Good understanding of underwater systems
- Ability to develop strong customer relationships
- Experience in an offshore environment
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apm pmq, maritime, naval, underwater, oil and gas, systems, acoustics, navigation, drilling, USBL
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - DV Cleared
£40000.00 - £65000 per annum
£50 - £55 per hour
Equipment Systems Lead - Actuation Systems
£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
Systems Engineer - High Power Systems Integration
£45 - £50 per hour
Technical Specialist Systems Design Airborne Systems
£50000.00 - £58000.00 per annum