|Job Title:||Project Planner|
|Salary:||Relocation and Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2018 16:43|
You will have the opportunity to work alongside leading engineering thinkers at a company renowned for cutting edge technologies and innovative solutions. A corporate benefits package and transparent career development opportunities are on offer within this vibrant environment.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Planner. This role includes:-
- Complex scheduling and administration of their projects and work packages
- Supporting project administration across a wide variety of projects
- Producing and maintaining reporting data for specified projects
- Analysing data to explain trends and highlight potential issues
- Developing risk registers
- Managing the project SharePoint Areas
- Experience of project administration and the production of reporting data
- Project planning, scheduling, risk and configuration management
- Experience of manipulating data for transfer between applications
- User of Microsoft Project and SharePoint
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Keywords: planner, scheduler, manager, planning, SharePoint, Server, Engineering
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £60000 per annum + Bonuses
Environmental Project Engineer
Project Scheduler - Defence
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Project Manager - Ministry of Defence
£30000 - £45000 per annum
International Payroll & Benefits Specialist
£32 - £39 per hour