|Job Title:||Project Planner|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Relocation and Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 16:09|
You will be working in a PMO, planning complex projects and reporting to a Programme Manager.
A corporate benefits package and transparent career development opportunities are on offer within this vibrant environment.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Planner. This role includes:-
- Complex planning and scheduling of projects and work packages
- Supporting project administration across a wide variety of projects
- Leading project support staff
- Oversee more complex projects within PMO function
- Analysing data to explain trends and highlight potential issues
- Developing risk registers
- Defence, Aerospace or Communications industry experience
- Leading the planning of complex projects
- Strong user of Microsoft Project
£45-50K depending on experience
Keywords: planner, planning, project, Engineering, Aerospace, Defence, Telecommunications, Communications, MSP, Microsoft Project
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
P6 Project Planner
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Merthyr Tydfil, Wales
£30000 - £50000 per annum
Project Compliance Verification Engineer
Project Manager - Defence
West London, London
£40000 - £70000 per annum