Project Scheduler - Defence
|Job Title:||Project Scheduler - Defence|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2018 16:59|
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to enhance their career in project scheduling and/or consultancy. You will be given lots of opportunity for development.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Scheduler. This role includes:-
- Providing support to Project Managers
- Managing project baselines and mitigation of potential risks
- Scheduling and controlling the projects including budgets
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Experience in a project scheduling
- Proven record of project support
- Strong user of Primavera P6
- Experience in Engineering is essential
- Defence background preferred
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apmp, scheduling, controller, scheduler, planner, engineering, technical, defence, aerospace, military
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's