R&D Test Verification Engineer
|Job Title:||R&D Test Verification Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Anna Bonczchowska|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 17:01|
About the role:
* In-depth investigation of problems in Hardware & Software in large scale systems.
* Designing tests scenarios according to system design and requirements
* Performing manual tests on Linux & Windows based SW
* Experience in using Shell Scripts and Graphical User Interface (GUI) automation
* Performing SNMP & MIB compliance tests
* Writing scripts for automation tests
You will have the following experience:
As a R&D Verification Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
* 4+ years of experience in manual testing of software system-based Unix / Linux environments
* Expertise in NMS, networking and optical systems
* Experience in validation & verification
* Well versed in QA test methodologies
* Experience with RF tests using RF equipment, Network Analysers, Spectrum Analysers, and Signal Generators
* Independent, hardworking, creative, focused and organized
* Problem solver, pushing activities to completion.
* Flexibility to work on multiple project work streams simultaneously.
* Good communication skills, proven ability to work in project teams and knowledge sharing
* Fast learning and a good understanding of RF and Communication technologies.
* Must be able to work effectively in high pressure environment
Title: R&D Verification Engineer
Key Skills: RF, digital, software and mechanical design and development, cellular and public safety technologies, wireless system engineering, providing cellular and public safety standards and certification processes.
If you are a good match then please apply with a CV to learn more about this truly fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader who has an enviable reputation.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This is a Permanent Role.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's