Job descriptionRadar Systems Engineer
Your experience of Radar analysis, design, development would make an instant impact for my clients Earth Observation, Science and Navigation group. As a Radar systems Engineer you will develop payload systems, hardware/software and components for my client; a leading space company focussing on Earth observation based in Portsmouth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the analysis, design, development and test of innovative Synthetic Aperture Radar Earth Observation Payload systems, hardware/software and components. The role includes;
- Manage Payload design/development tasks through to completion, within the designated level of performance, schedule and cost requirements.
- Capture requirements from top level mission, system or Payload specifications into key performance parameters and apportionment for specification on equipment’s and subassemblies.
- Development and maintenance of performance models.
- Participate in Payload integration, test and verification. Provide support to analysis of instrument test data.
- Lead technical proposal preparation for Payload prospects.
- Provide support to peer review of studies, projects and proposals.
- Provide support to external projects and technical interfaces such as ESA, Eumetsat, UKSA or other national agencies as customer organisations.
To be suitable for the Radar Systems Engineer role, you will need;
- Technical understanding in the radar product field or equivalent products.
- Exposure of the engineering development life cycle
- Appreciation of performance analysis tools and methods.
- Radar Systems Engineer
- Competitive salary
Radar, Architecture, Requirements capture, Design, Hardware, Software, Analyses, Development, Test, Payload, Integration
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This role is a permanent position.