Rail Business Manager
|Job Title:||Rail Business Manager|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + OTE £15-20K|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2017 17:03|
You will be given control of business strategy, expanding the Rail team and delivering projects to new and existing clients. On top of salary and benefits, you will have an OTE of £15-20K.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
The position of Business Development Manager includes:-
- Strategically developing and maintaining a network of clients
- Expanding the team and developing staff
- Identifying and capturing opportunities to deliver order intake targets
- Supporting internal delivery and maintaining profitability across a portfolio of projects
- Influencing the development of services towards the needs of the market
- Contributing to, and owning, elements of the Sector 5 year plan
- Managing bid reviews and various stages of the project delivery
- Proven business development record in Rail
- Experienced leader with ability to promote staff development
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a technical discipline (or equivalent)
- Experienced in project management and delivery
- Commercially aware and capable of guiding bids and projects
Rail Business Manager
£60K + OTE of £15-20K
Keywords: Rail, Business Development, Bidding, Bids, Strategy, Engineering, Technical, Project
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Assurance Consultant
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Car + Bonus
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Flexi Work