Recruitment Campaign Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Recruitment Campaign Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||£100 - £130 per day|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2021 14:24|
Our client is looking for a Recruitment Campaign Delivery Manager to join them on a contract basis.
This will initially be a remote based role but will then move to their office in Bootle.
Recruitment is HR's current number one priority. They are responsible for identifying, planning and fulfilling the company's resource requirements to ensure that they have the right people with the right skills and at the right time. Alongside this, they are working to improve the service experience for candidates and vacancy managers, the time they take to hire new employees and to increase the diversity of their candidate pool.
As well as externally advertised roles, they help deliver high volumes of internal vacancies (within the business and across Government departments), ensuring consistency and compliance with legislative and Civil Service policies and procedures. Recently the team has grown in size to fulfil business requirements in new building safety legislation and EU Exit changes and together we deliver a variety of external recruitment activity including singleton, multi-disciplinary and large-scale campaigns. The post works closely with other campaign and resourcing managers to deliver specific vacancies and recruitment projects.
Although the team are working from home at present during current pandemic restrictions, you will be based in Bootle, Merseyside. Outside of current restrictions there may be times when you may need to travel to other locations to support recruitment activities or for other HR work.
· Planning and delivering internal, across Government and external vacancies to SLA's
· Advising vacancy managers on the content of job adverts and appropriate use of the CS Success Profiles and CS Jobs. You will also work closely with colleagues and resourcing managers to highlight more complex recruitment needs and selection design requirements.
· With the vacancy and resourcing managers, advise and plan appropriate cost-effective advertising and making best use of the company's own advertising routes. Update and publish adverts on relevant internal routes.
· Manage the successful delivery of your vacancies through to completion, maintaining own and recruitment administrators progress to recruit new employees on time and within KPI's, and ensuring candidates and vacancy managers are kept informed.
· Update and regularly use recruitment systems, databases and reports, producing vacancy and candidate information to monitor progress, support team performance and to help evaluate recruitment outcomes.
· Communicate and negotiate offers of employment, working with vacancy managers and pay colleagues.
· Manage the efficient delivery of post- interview activity through to start date. Carry out checks on appointment work through to contract stage, ensuring recruitment administration is completed accurately within SLA's and issues are identified and dealt with quickly.
· Ensure that recruitment team guidance and documents are maintained, and that relevant HR guidance is accurate. Draft changes and help communicate these appropriately.
· Support other recruitment work or HR projects as and when required.
· Experience of advising and delivering recruitment and/or vacancy filling activities
· Able to plan and prioritise own work and manage the work of others to deliver to planned and reactive timescales
· Communicating effectively, understanding the needs of colleagues and different customers
· Understand and ensure delivery of a quality recruitment service through relevant quality checks and KPI's
· Understand policies and procedures and answering enquiries. Make decisions within the policy guidelines and communicate these effectively.
· Experience of maintaining accurate databases and producing information reports, preferably recruitment or HR systems.
· A good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
Duration: 7 months
Location: Remote and Bootle
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Keywords: recruitment, public sector, government
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.