Job descriptionOur client is looking for a Resource Lead Support to join them on a permanent basis. This role can be based out of their Bristol or Cheltenham offices.
You will operate in multi-disciplined fast-paced team environment at the heart of the operation and have a strong rapport both with our team and the managers of our exciting range of projects spanning Aerospace, Defence, Security and Technology.
- Supporting the Business Resource Solutions manager in their responsibilities.
- Facilitating and proposing solutions for tactical, near-term resource requests.
- Attending relevant and delegated weekly resourcing calls across accounts.
- Identifying and anticipating resource issues requiring escalation and manages the process to conclusion.
- Understanding consultants’ availability, skill sets and aspirations to align to demand.
- Updating tools to ensure all demand and resource solutions are captured.
- Co-ordination of new starters in relation to smooth transition from onboarding to assignment.
- Coordinating secondments.
- Supporting practice operational activities where appropriate, including timesheets, security vetting, recruitment and other ad-hoc activities.
Skills and experience:
You will have Resource management experience within a Consultancy environment and/or Engineering sector and be able to demonstrate:
- That you can manage a diverse group of stakeholders and prioritise activities when faced with a high volume of work and tight deadlines.
- That you are proficient in the use of spreadsheets and word processing packages (Word and Excel).
- That you have the aptitude to quickly learn and get the best out of management systems used to support the resourcing functions.
- That you easily develop and maintain peer and senior manager relationships.
- That you are resilient and able to resolve conflict, acting always with integrity.
- That you are confident, diplomatic, and tactful and demonstrate high levels of confidentiality.
Location: Bristol or Cheltenham
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet these criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Keywords: aerospace, defence, resource planning, resource management, engineering