Job descriptionYour experience of flat roofing will help you to give technical advice and assist with problem solving of onsite issues and provide training to external contactors. This is a great opportunity for an experienced roofer who is now looking to come off the tools partially. You will be working for a leading green roof, solar PV & battery storage, roofline and roof safety specialist as their Training and Technical Applications Manager.
About the job:
Our client is looking for someone who has practical experience on site on the roof to train others and solve technical issues that arise. The job will include;
- Will be required to give technical advice and assist with problem solving and provide solutions in regards to the practical side of things
- Be able to understand, amend, create drawings.
- Be able to provide training to other people (will assist with running internal training courses at our head office – single ply courses to external roofers etc.)
- Be able to carry out inspections at local sites
As a Roofing Training and Technical Applications Manager your skills will ideally include:
- Someone who has practical experience on site on the roof.
- Has installed flat roofing- single ply, felt, waterproofing membranes etc.
- Must understand the application of these products
- Must have basic experience/skills with CAD – to be able to understand, amend, create drawings
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others
Roofing Training and Technical Applications Manager
Keywords: Roofing, Single ply, Felt, Waterproofing membranes, Training, Problem solving.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This is a permanent position.