Senior Buyer - Mechanical
|Job Title:||Senior Buyer - Mechanical|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||Bonus + 12% Pension|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2018 11:12|
You will have 100% support for training, mentoring and continuing professional development. Additionally, this client has a well-deserved reputation for offering multiple career pathways for employees depending on preferences.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Senior Mechanical Buyer. This role includes:-
- Leading negotiations with suppliers
- Transactional day-to-day buying activities
- Managing suppliers and building up longer-term relationships
- Assessing supplier performance to ensure targets are met
- Identifying and defining supplier development activities
- Providing and sometimes presenting briefs and reports for reviews
- Identifying savings opportunities and liaising with Procurement Manager
- Raising, maintaining and managing RFQs and POs
- Procurement of mechanical products is essential
- Technical understanding of mechanical commodities
- Experience within Aerospace and/or Manufacturing
- Supplier relationship management
- Negotiation skills
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Key Skills: aerospace, manufacturing, engineering, engineers, manufacture, procurement, buyer, purchasing, supply chain, commercial, mechanical, mouldings
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Lead Buyer - Electrical/Electronic
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Specialist Mechanical Design Engineer
Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits