Senior Commercial Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Commercial Officer|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2021 14:27|
Our client is looking for a Senior Commercial Officer to join them for a 12 month FTC. The candidate will be required to travel to Lincoln 2 days a week and the rest will be remote working.
Please note, you must hold or be eligible to obtain SC clearance for this role.
· Day to day management of assigned personnel
· Training, coaching and continuous development of assigned personnel
· Manage administration, procurement and maintenance of allocated contracts
· Maintain a positive relationship with customer and sub-contractor commercial organisations
· Developing new contract agreements ensuring that terms and conditions are consistent with those existing and
· coordinated with relevant technical specifications and statements of work
· Ensuring that contractual obligations are fulfilled
· Administering task authorisation as well as bid and proposal activities in support of new requirements
· Verifying that customer requests reflect the company's contractual obligations and flow those requests to responsible
· areas for action
· Submission of contractual deliverables to the customer
· Executing, reviewing, maintaining and contributing towards the improvement, as appropriate, of Corporate, Sector and local commercial processes
· Providing commercial support to wider company team
· Support company cash management objectives and ensure the company's commercial exposure is minimized
· Export control administration relating to contracts
· Leading commercial meetings or attending new business opportunities in support of modifications
· Experience of Contract/Subcontract or Procurement administration
· Experience within an aerospace/logistics environment or contracting with the UK Ministry of Defence would be advantageous,
· Excellent and proven administrative skills,
· Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally on all commercial matters
· Numeracy skills, accuracy and attention to detail
· Flexibility and demonstrated ability to achieve demanding deadlines
· Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office tools
· Experience of UK export Control and US International Trade in Arms legislation would also be an advantage.
Degree/CIPS/A Levels/ONC or similar qualifications and/or relevant experience preferably in business related subjects, Contracts Law or Law.
Formal Contracting and/or Procurement based qualifications would be advantageous
Fixed term contract
Duration: 12 months
Location: Lincoln and remote
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens.
Keywords: contract, subcontract, MOD, commercial, CIPS, contract law Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Systems Engineering Consultant
£45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Senior Systems Engineer
Senior / Systems Engineer
New Malden, London
Senior Systems Engineer (EW)
Senior Consultant Systems / Requirement Engineer