Senior Consultant - Service Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Consultant - Service Architect|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kathrine Gorman|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2021 12:09|
My client is looking for a Senior Consultant - Service Architect to help their clients move into the future whilst keeping business as usual and wider change programmes running efficiently. They require expert advisors who listen actively and advise clearly, exercising experience and mature methods. In this role, soft-skills, strong stakeholder communication and influencing ability is as equally important as technical knowledge and architecture skills.
- Working closely with clients to figure out where we can help. Identifying and engaging with appropriate stakeholders to assess requirements and understand the complete service lifecycle including concept through to sourcing, design, build, test, and deployment.
- Requirement's definition and management, calling out options, considerations & priorities which require a business decision.
- Developing service models for large programmes, managing performance and coherent integration across multi-vendor ecosystems.
- Undertaking reviews of as-is services or in-flight projects. Capturing of full life costs across the enterprise landscape and understanding the value chain.
- Influencing stakeholders to introduce appropriate best practice.
- Collaborating across the business to gather thought leadership for integration into client facing work and white papers.
- Working with markets and bid teams to shape tender responses and produce high quality content and documentation.
- Developing your own knowledge and understanding of consulting skills and client markets, whilst supporting the development of others in the team around you.
- Highly developed soft skills; collaboration, inclusion, diversity, equality and a people first attitude.
- Articulate with a passion for supporting and driving digital change. Persuasive and politically astute; able to collaborate with and positively influence stakeholders.
- A background in Service Design, Service Operations or Service Delivery.
- Team leadership with a strong focus on diversity and inclusion. Business awareness: able to identify a client's strategic intent and create enabling service architectures.
- Analytical ability to collate, structure and organise data to find the best service solution to ensure manageability and maintainability.
- Good general consulting skills (structured thinking, effective report writing and presentations, and strong stakeholder engagement).
Additional experience that would be beneficial but not necessary:
- Experience of continual service improvement strategies.
- Familiarity with any key frameworks or standards related to subject matter area (i.e., ITIL, ISO 2000, VeriSM, COBIT, TOGAF, IT4IT & SIAM models with complex support infrastructure and supply chain).
- Any Architectural modelling skills using UML, BPMN, ArchiMate 3.0 and Enterprise Architecture tooling such as Archi, BiZZDesign Enterprise Studio, Sparx Enterprise Architect and MooD.
- Thought leadership
Position - Senior Consultant - Service Architect - Permanent
Location - London - Multiple locations - Flexible working
Salary - up to £65k
Key Words: Service Design, Service Operations or Service Delivery, Consultancy
Apply for this role if you share a desire to be at the forefront and deliver outstanding projects. My client supports their professional individuals to be working on projects they feel proud of, making a difference to the world they live in and the legacy they leave behind. They value diversity and believe that everyone deserves to thrive, without exception. You will also have the chance to be developed as an individual through a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This is a permanent role.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.