Senior Content Design
|Job Title:||Senior Content Design|
|Salary:||£520 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2021 15:25|
Please note, you must have worked within government/GDS standards to be eligible for this position.
As a content designer you will work on the end-to-end journey of a service to help users complete their goal and government deliver a policy intent. In this role, your work may involve the creation of, or change to, a transaction, product or single piece of content that stretches across digital and offline channels.
* Support Head of Content Strategy in developing a BSR content plan and strategy based on user needs
* Lead creation of materials for internal and external webpages
* Review content to make sure it's accurate, relevant, accessible and written in line with GOV.UK style
* Communicate the principles of content design to other workstream members
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Agile working
* You can identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use, including measuring and evaluating outcomes. You know how to help the team to decide the best approach.
* You can help teams to manage and visualise outcomes, prioritise work and work to agreed minimum viable product (MVP), print and scope. (Relevant skill level: practitioner)
* Government / GDS experience including agile working.
Duration: 3 months
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Keywords: content design, content designer, GDS, government digital services, government
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.