Our client is looking for a Senior Content Designer to join them for a remote based contract until the end of Dec 2021.
It requires specific knowledge of Government Digital Service (GDS) content creation principles and expertise in designing (legal and other types of) content in variety of formats (e.g. social, web and mobile), working within an agile, multi-disciplinary design team environment to deliver good, clear content to a high standard.
Key duties include:
- Managing the content design of health and safety, COVID -specific web content and guidance materials, ensuring work is delivered to a high standard against tight deadlines.
- Work with researchers to identify/understand user needs to inform content design choices, including where appropriate through direct research with target audiences and stakeholder groups.
- Develop content which reflects user journeys, touchpoints and preferences.
- Work to develop clear and purposeful content to meet user and business objectives and priorities, setting clear roles and responsibilities and firm delivery deadlines.
- Government Digital Service (GDS) experience/knowledge in content or interaction design.
- Experience of using insight, analytics, data, evidence and research to identify and meet user needs, testing content to ensure needs are met.
- Excellent project management skills, including maintaining high standards against tight deadlines, balancing multiple and competing priorities.
- Ability to interpret digital analytics and other evidence, including user feedback, to define/refine content.
- Strong customer/client presentation, negotiation and management skills, in developing and agreeing briefs, production schedules and pitching content solutions.
Duration: 4 months - possible extension
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.