We have a great opportunity for a Senior Cyber Security and Information Assurance Consultant, to join our clients growing Cyber Security team. Flexible and remote working possible.
Our client is a specialist engineering consultancy providing services in Safety Engineering, Cyber Security, Safety Management and Risk Management to blue-chip companies and organisations such as the UK Ministry of Defence, NATS and Network Rail.
As a Senior Consultant in the Security and Information Assurance team, you will be conducting cyber security assessments and assuring information security for their clients across each domain, providing advice and guidance on all aspects of Cyber Security, including IA, Risk Management and Accreditation.
Key responsibilities: Conduct cyber security assessments and assuring information security, providing advice and guidance on all aspects of Cyber Security.
Engage directly with project teams, clients and stakeholders to support the security risk assessments.
· Development of Security architectures and controls.
· Conduct IA elements of Cyber Vulnerability Investigations and Assessments.
· Author and develop Information Assurance and Security related documentation, including Risk Management Accreditation Document Sets (RMADS), in line with current security and risk management frameworks.
· Analyse and understand customer requirements and expectations and advise on priorities to meet the needs of a project.
· Effectively communicate information security risks to technical and non-technical stakeholders; advise on how best to mitigate security risks.
· Take responsibility for the solution, ensuring that it is pragmatic, appropriate and cost effective and meets the requirements of clients.
· Work independently and with team members creating high quality reports and comprehensive, high standard bid writing.
· Contribute to the development of the existing Cyber Security team by sharing knowledge, leading by example and helping team members to develop.
· Cultivate good relationships and build contacts across peer level networks and clients.
· Identify opportunities to support development of the Cyber Security Business Unit.
· Ensure business is consistently delivered in accordance with the Ebeni core values.
- Broad and deep understanding of cyber security, Information Assurance, risk management and information security compliance.
- Experience of working in UK Cyber Security environment e.g. to NCSC guidance, CAF etc
- Knowledge and understanding of NIS Directive and UK NIS Regulations.
- Security-related qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISMP, ISO27001 lead implementer or auditor.
- Qualified in, or able to attain, CCP SIRA at senior level.
- Experience of the defence industry; ideally across information systems, crypto and/or Tempest.
- Experience of working across public and private sectors.
· Attention to detail - ability to work in a methodical manner and deal with complex situations.
- Ability to build effective and strong working relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- A good communicator, with the ability to contribute confidently to technical security discussions with peers and management.
· Excellent report writing skills; experience of working directly with clients and presenting information and findings in either a report or presentation format.
- High level of drive and enthusiasm; flexible and positive attitude; adaptable and resilient.
- Supports Ebeni's core values of Excellence, Benefit and Integrity.
- Willing to travel to client sites, as and when required (Covid-19 guidance adherence)
- Must hold or be able to obtain unrestricted Security Clearance
- Employer stakeholder pension contribution
- Private medical healthcare
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays