Job descriptionYour experience within Operational Research and Data Analysis will prove a vital asset to my client. Moving into a new phase of projects, they can offer you work variety and the opportunity to work on exciting and dynamic projects.
My client are a multinational, world leading engineering, design, planning, architectural design, project management and consulting services organisation.
Employee experience is a key factor in management decisions and your career development is seen as an important part of company strategy. In addition to salary, there is an attractive corporate benefits package and interviews are only 1 stage.
Below are some further details on the role.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Senior Operational Research Consultant. This role includes:-
- You'll lead teams that use quantitative and qualitative methods to understand, model and recommend solutions to our customers business decisions
- Scoping, leading and contributing to a wide range of analytical studies.
- Modelling of complex scenarios covering current and future investment options.
- Application of a wide range of tools and techniques, including spreadsheet modelling, simulation, multi-criteria decision analysis and qualitative/soft analysis methods.
- Interfacing with customers to help define and clarify requirements.
To be suitable for this role you will:
- Have Strong analytical, systems thinking and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to define and execute a ‘Concept of Analysis’ (approach / plan) that meets customer needs, drawing on your awareness and practical experience of a range of Operational Research techniques.
- Experience Analysing data and providing support to business cases
Bristol, Aldershot or London (Hybrid/Home working will be offered)
Salary: 40-70K plus exceptional Benefits
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.