Senior Desk Side Support Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Desk Side Support Analyst|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kevin Raymond|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 16:56|
Your experience working in a IT support role providing 2nd line support and resolving customer support requests in an enterprise environment would you make you an ideal candidate for this role. You will be used to providing support at all levels including senior executives.
This is a chance to work for a global design engineering consultancy and be part of a huge company strategy transferring to digital products and adopting agile across the business.
* Supervision of local IT resources
* Manage and prioritise all 2nd line incidents and requests according to defined SLAs (within specific regions) - ensure 100% adherence to Best Practice guidelines
* General troubleshooting of the desktop computing environment based on incidents service requests logged via the Global Service Desk.
* VIP Support to senior business staff
* Deploy desktop computers and peripherals, record and track assets during deployment according to Group Is standards and workflow procedures
* Ensure colleagues take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary
* Troubleshooting a range of technology and telephony issues: investigating, diagnosing faults, and working through to resolution
* Support the set-up of new offices, sites or projects across the local region
* Management of Service Now 'Stock Rooms' and ownership of goods receipting process
* Responsible for the recycling of all redundant IT equipment and technologies, ensuring correct disposal according to Asset Disposal Policy
* Act as an escalation point for 2nd Line support issues
* Provide technical support to video conference facilities and general maintenance of conference rooms
* Escalate and track issues with vendors and other internal support teams to troubleshoot problems with hardware and software
* Daily analysis of reports indicating tickets outside of SLA with local team
* Provide ad hoc reports and updates on current issues to Desk Side and Technology Support Manager
Demonstrable experience of IT Service Management principles and processes
* High level of proficiency and knowledge of working in a Corporate IT environment
* Solid understanding of hardware and software asset management processes
* Experience of working to (and exceeding) Service Level Agreements
* Broad technical understanding of IS services being supported
* Working knowledge of database/excel structures/tables/configurations
* Proven experience of data analysis and good numeracy, analytical and reporting skills
* A valid driving licence is essential as travel will be required to other offices
* Security - Depending on region you will be asked to apply for security clearance
* Service oriented, with good communication skills and have a good understanding of end-to-end processes and working within service level agreements.
* Direct customer liaison and be able to communicate at all levels within the company
* Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution
This is a permanent Role
Key Skills - 2nd Line Support, Desktop, Excel, hardware, Digital, Information Systems, database, ITIL, service desk
Location - London, Central London, West London, Greater London, Middlesex
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Through Life Support Specialist
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bens
Senior Cost Consultant
£40000.00 - £65000 per annum + Bens
Senior Hardware Engineer