Job descriptionYour love for music and experience in working with complex systems as an electronic engineer will benefit my client as a Senior Electronics Design Engineer. This is a great opportunity to work for a highly respected, sustainable company who believes in delivering an extraordinary musical experience to the customer.
This is an opportunity to work with other highly motivated individuals who enjoy taking on challenges and want to make a difference to manufacturing.
Working closely with embedded software engineers, mechanical designers, and test engineers you will be responsible for designing and implementing electronics for the next generation of HiFi systems from the concept phase right through to the production. This will include the electronic design process, circuit simulation, prototyping, schematic design, PCB design, and liaising with suppliers to assist with the transaction to manufacture.
As a Senior Electronics Design Engineer, you need:
- A degree in Electronic Engineering or related
- Experience designing complex electronics in a commercial environment
- Experience within the audio industry
- Knowledge of areas related to digital systems design such as digital audio systems, FPGA/RF design and high-speed circuit design
- Understanding of collaborative development tools, such as Confluence and Jira
- The ability to design in line with global safety and EMC standards
- Senior Electronics Design Engineer
- Up to £60,000
Key Skills FPGA, DSP, RF design, ECAD design, Audio, EMC standards, Microprocessors, DAC/ADC, Confluence, Jira, prototyping, PCB layout
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This role is a permanent position