Senior ILS Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior ILS Engineer|
|Contact Name:||James Beswarick|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2020 14:50|
In addition you will have the opportunity to join a world-leading, multi-national organisation that will challenge and develop your technical capabilities, and offer you the chance to work in a developing, cutting-edge environment in some of most advanced facilities in their areas of expertise.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Senior ILS Engineer/Manager. This role can be based at our clients sites in Bournemouth. This role includes:-
* Develop ILS processes to ensure that the relevant requirements and ILS KPIs are being achieved
* Perform detailed supportability analysis tasks.
* Perform detailed availability, reliability and maintainability analysis tasks, including Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA).
* Produce and maintain ILS Plans (Integrated Support Plan, ILS Statement of Work and ILS element plans).
* Produce and maintain ILS SOWs for subcontractors.
* Manage subcontractor ILS deliverables.
* Establish process for measuring and recording availability performance of equipment
* Liaise with technical publications, training, safety and environmental functions.
* Liaise with the prime contractor and customer organisations.
* You will have the ability to undertake all aspects of ILS
* Extensive experience in all aspects of ILS (supportability analysis, AR&M analysis etc)
* Experience of working within the Defence industry
* Experience of equipment projects from both hardware and software viewpoint
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Senior ILS Engineer/Manager
Keywords: ILS, Integrated Logistic Support, Supportability, Defence, MOD,
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Systems Development Engineer
Senior FPGA Engineer
Product Safety Engineer
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bens
Electronics Design Engineer
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Test Equipment Hardware Engineer
£38 - £40 per hour