Senior Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||Car + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2018 14:59|
In this role, you will be leading all elements of marketing, communications and PR whilst also assisting other business functions. You will work closely with senior managers and have a strong voice in development of market strategy.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Senior Marketing Manager. This role includes:-
- Leading the marketing team in creating, managing and executing campaigns
- Increasing market awareness of the business's capabilities and products
- Supporting the business winning process
- Undertaking market analysis and competitor analysis as required
- Promote the business through meetings with key clients
- Support the development of the 5-year strategic plan
- Be responsible and accountable for all marketing activities
- Organising specific promotional events as required
- Increase stakeholder engagement through appropriate social media use
- Experienced leading a marketing communications team
- Experienced in internet and intranet campaigns
- Worked in Engineering, Defence or Aerospace
- Degree qualified or significant, relevant experience
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Key Skills: marketing, communications, engineer, engineering, defence, aerospace, leader, uxbridge, middlesex, london, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, Wembley, Greenford, Watford, Slough.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's