Senior Obsolescence Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Obsolescence Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum + Bens|
|Contact Name:||James Beswarick|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2020 10:48|
You will have the opportunity to work alongside leading thinkers in the industry at a company renowned for cutting edge technologies and innovative solutions. A corporate benefits package and transparent career development opportunities are on offer within this vibrant Engineering environment.
Read on for specifics on the job. To apply click the Apply Now button at the bottom of the page.
About the job
The client requires the services of a Senior Obsolescence Manager on a Permanent basis.
This job includes:
* Support Head of Obsolescence Management on all Obsolescence Management (OM) related issues relevant to projects.
* Responsible for the delivery of Customer OM requirements and deliverables
* Support Head of OM to ensure OM processes are compliant with all OM related standards
* Development and delivery of specific OM plans and OM related bid documentation for our clients customers
* Provide support and OM advice and guidance; sharing best practice and lessons learned.
* Support Head of OM to develop OM capabilities and to increase sales.
* Ensure OM activities are integrated with other disciplines within Customer projects
* Provide Obsolescence status reports for Customer and internal requirements
* Represent them at appropriate OM meetings
* Keep up to date with current initiatives in OM and ensure OM processes reflect current best practice through external bodies e.g. International Institute of Obsolescence Management
* You will have a solid track record of experience in resolving obsolescence problems using obsolescence management techniques, preferably in the Defence domain.
* Experience of tailoring working practices / processes to satisfy contractual requirements.
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Senior Obsolescence Manager
Keywords: Obsolescence, Obsolescence Management Engineer, MOD, Army, Defence, Aerospace, Engineering, Component
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a Permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Systems Development Engineer
Senior FPGA Engineer
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Business Support Manager
£30000 - £38000 per annum + Bens
Training Programme Manager
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Bens