Senior Planner - Infrastructure
|Job Title:||Senior Planner - Infrastructure|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + 8% pension, Healthcare, Bonuses|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 13:39|
You will be planning high value projects as well as growing a planning team under your leadership.
You will be required to undergo SC security clearance if not already in place. Therefore this role is only open to British citizens.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Planning Manager. This role includes:-
- Leadership of a planning team
- Development and growth of planning function
- Hands-on planning of large infrastructure projects
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Leadership experience in Planning
- High value, mega infrastructure project experience
- Previous user of Primavera P6 for planning
- Ability to attain SC security clearance
£60-65K depending on experience
8% company pension contributions + private healthcare + private dental + bonuses
Keywords: planning manager, programme, project, prince2, apmp, scheduling, controller, scheduler, planner, engineering, technical, infrastructure, construction, primavera, P6
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's