Senior Principal Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Principal Architect|
|Salary:||£65000 - £90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nick Haaker|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2018 12:32|
up to £85k + benefits
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Principal Architect to join a major engineering company; working with a number of Business and IT leadership and subject matter experts to build a view of the organisational strategy, processes, information, and information technology assets. Essentially determining the current and future Principals, Policies and Standards for each technology domain.
My client is a global Engineering company that has always been renowned for its innovative engineering. They provide high quality products & services to the Defence, Government, Financial & Professional and Infrastructure & Utilities sectors.
Job description/Person specification
* Develop a deep understanding of a customer's problem and derive security requirements, taking full consideration of the proposed solution and threat environment.
* Develop and present convincing security cases working with solution and network architects as required.
* Expert in information risk and assurance
* Expert in cyber security concepts, tools and techniques
* Expert in putting cyber security into broader organisation and business context and able to identify the risks, opportunities, value and benefits
* Expert in architecting system solutions incorporating a wide range of technology
* Experienced working with enterprise architects
* Experienced taking responsibility for and oversight of technical delivery of complex solutions that incorporate a wide range of technology, at scale
* Experienced in the whole lifecycle from customer need through high level design to delivery and transition to service
* Ensuring there is a consistent view of the deliverables from high level design, detailed design and build
* Able to work collaboratively and build teams to ensure the solution is documented and delivered into service following established governance processes
* Leading complex higher-risk projects and developing innovative and bespoke solutions that may have no precedence
* Proactive, self-motivated, articulate, with good verbal and written communication skills
* Organized and have exceptional time and personal management
* Have deep and broad technical knowledge and experience across multiple platforms and technologies
* Accomplished leader in complex environments and team player both as part of virtual and solutions team
* Recognised as an expert within own specialisms in external market
* Design and development of solutions, cost estimating, scheduling and planning
* Preparation and presentation of associated documentation to internal and external stakeholders
* Support to business development sales and bidding. Preparation of bid documentation.
* Contribute to development of business and technical strategies
* Work as a member of project and bid teams
* Prepare and present investment and business cases
* Lead work in adherence to operating framework (and associated governance and processes)
* Develop and implement test and assurance for solutions
* Lead formal design reviews, prepare for and present to formal design reviews
* Build and lead high performing teams
* Keep abreast of relevant industry trends and advancements
* Encourage a culture of innovation and excellence in accordance with values
* Develop excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Role:Senior Principal Architect
Salary:up to £85k + Benefits
Skills: SA, solution architect, enterprise architect, people manager, togaf, modaf, networking, ccdp, ccie, mcse, oscp, manager, technology, network, infrastructure, security architect, CLAS, ccp, cesg, security
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a Permanent position
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principal Systems Test Engineer
Principal Systems Engineer
Principal Recruitment Consultant, Executive Search
City of London, London
Principal Systems Engineer (Tactical C4I network and bearers)