Senior Project Management Consultant - Defence
|Job Title:||Senior Project Management Consultant - Defence|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2020 15:42|
You will have a strong Defence background, preferably including working with MOD.
This is a permanent role, working for a management consultancy.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Senior Project Management Consultant. This role includes:-
- Business development in Defence including MOD
- Contributing to planning and delivery of practice strategy
- Developing strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Leading projects on clients' sites
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Experience managing projects in the Defence industry
- Experience developing business in Defence including with MOD
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Consultancy experience desired but not essential
- Project management qualification such as MSP, APMP or Prince 2
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apmp, msp, engineer, engineering, defence, aerospace, consultant, consulting, consultancy, sales, business development.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Defence
£40000 - £50000 per annum
DV Cleared Project Management Consultant
£40000 - £75000 per annum
Principal PMO Consultant - Defence
£60000 - £65000 per annum + 8% Pension, Healthcare, Dental, Bonuses
Environmental Management Consultant
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Bens
£40000 - £58000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package