Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package + High Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2021 15:46|
During this time, work will likely be based from home if possible. However, you will need to live within commutable distance of Stevenage.
You will have a background in Defence or Aerospace and a project management qualification.
This is a permanent role based in Stevenage.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Senior Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Leading a team of project staff
- Leading projects through their full life cycle
- Developing strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Leading and coordinating support staff
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Experience managing projects in Defence or Aerospace
- Strong team leadership skills and experience
- Project management qualification
- British citizen with ability to achieve SC security clearance
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apm pmq, defence, maritime, naval, military, armed forces, RAF, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, aerospace, engineering
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's