Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 16:44|
Your skills of leadership, project delivery and product development will make you ideal for the role.
This is a permanent role, based in Stevenage.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Senior Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Leading projects through their full life cycle
- Developing strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Leading and coordinating multi-disciplinary teams
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary engineering projects
- Ability to lead teams
- Strong understanding of product development lifecycle
- Qualification or membership of engineering body
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apmp, engineering, technical, systems, electronics, mechanical, software, product development, plm, product lifecycle management
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Defence Systems
West London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum
Senior Risk Manager
£40000 - £70000 per annum + Bens
Senior ILS Engineer/ Manager