Senior Project Manager - Defence
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager - Defence|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 14:38|
You will have a strong background of managing stakeholders and influencing decision makers.
This is a permanent role based in Bristol.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Senior Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Leading projects through their full life cycle
- Developing strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Leading and coordinating staff
- Developing and improving project management processes
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Experience managing projects in Defence or Engineering
- Leadership of project management teams
- Strong commercial understanding and business instincts
- Project definition and project management planning
- Ability to achieve security clearance to SC level
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apm pmq, defence, aerospace, maritime, naval, military, armed forces, RAF, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, Bristol
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Defence
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Up to £56.50 per annum
£35000 - £50000 per annum