Senior Risk Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Risk Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bens|
|Contact Name:||James Beswarick|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 09:49|
My client we are an independent engineering and management consultancy operating in the Energy, Government and Defence sectors in the UK, North America, Europe, Japan, South Africa and Australasia.
As a Senior Risk Manager within the business you will lead the development and implementation of appropriate risk management solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate as our client have ambitious plans for Risk Management as a central element of their business development strategy and are working on several high value projects where you will be able to make a real impact.
Read on for specifics on the job. To apply click the Apply Now button at the bottom of the page.
About the Role:
My client requires the services of a Senior Risk Manager: This role includes:
* Be the recognised expert and the focal point for risk management function
* You will conduct all aspects of Risk Management
* Lead, coordinate and support the project delivery teams in implementing and reporting the agreed risk management approaches
* Responsible for ensuring that the appropriate tools are in place to support effective risk management implementation and the appropriate area of the business
* You will be a Recognised specialist expert for knowledge and application of Risk Management best practice and the application of risk management systems and implementation in support of delivering business performance
* Expertise in the application of risk identification and risk evaluation techniques
* Proven record in the scoping, developing and implementing risk solutions across the project lifecycle, in a variety of project/programme and technical complexities
* Expertise in developing tailored and robust risk strategies and plans, appropriate to the project/programme complexity
* Proven experience and knowledge of all aspects of Risk Management
Position: Senior Risk Manager
Location: Bristol and Barrow
Salary: 50 - 80K DOE
Keywords: Risk Manager, Project Manager, Risk Consultant, Schedule Risk Analysis, Active Risk Manager, ARM, Enterprise Risk Management, ERM
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Risk Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £70000 per annum + Bens
Group Risk and Business Continuity Manager
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bens
Senior Project Engineer
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Pension + 25 Days Holiday