Senior Sales Manager - Defence
|Job Title:||Senior Sales Manager - Defence|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2018 16:48|
This role will be highly suitable to someone with a background in Defence, particularly with experience selling complex systems in naval warfare.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Senior Manager. This role includes:-
- Identifying potential new clients in line with the divisional sales strategy
- Proactively marketing to identified sales targets
- Engaging with existing clients to grow business
- Conducting sales meetings / presentations with prospective new clients
- Negotiating the terms of sales agreements and close sales
- Leading proposals with support of the bid team
- Gathering market and customer information
- Providing input to the sales strategy
- Successful record of hands-on sales to the Defence market
- Experience selling complex systems, preferably in maritime
- Proven track record of delivering results and achieving revenue targets
- Degree qualification or similar
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Keywords: business development, new business, marketing Marine, Maritime, weapons, systems, engineering.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Ministry of Defence
£30000 - £50000 per annum
Project Scheduler - Defence
£30000 - £40000 per annum
£40000 - £47000 per annum
Senior Commercial Officer
Senior Systems Engineer
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire