Senior Security Solutions Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Security Solutions Architect|
|Salary:||£55000 - £85000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nick Haaker|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2018 16:12|
up to £85k + benefits
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Security Solutions Architect to join a major engineering company; working with a number of Business and IT leadership and subject matter experts to build a view of the organisational strategy, processes, information, and information technology assets. Essentially determining the current and future Principals, Policies and Standards for each technology domain.
My client is a global Engineering company that has always been renowned for its innovative engineering. They provide high quality products & services to the Defence, Government, Financial & Professional and Infrastructure & Utilities sectors.
Job description/Person specification
* Responsible for the technical delivery of the solution from high level design to delivery and transition to service
* Working with the Solution Architects to define and deliver a solution, taking documented customer requirements and translating them into a high-level design
* Ensuring there is a consistent view of the deliverables from high level design, detailed design and build
* Able to work collaboratively with the Solution Architect and build teams to ensure the solution is documented and delivered into service following established governance processes
* Leading complex higher-risk projects and tasks, solutions may have no precedence
* Experience as a technical architect during project delivery
* Self-motivated, articulate, with good verbal and written communication skills
* Be organized and have exceptional time and personal management
* Have good technical knowledge and experience across multiple platforms and technologies
* Some knowledge of identifying cyber security risks and mitigation in solution designs would be advantageous
* An understanding of Information Assurance Frameworks
* Team player both as part of virtual and solutions team
* Development/presentation of Security-related documentation within timescales/effort estimates
* Proactively work with solution architects and aid in the production of (and/or contributions to) proposal for work (preparation/justification of work programmes/plans/resource estimates)
* Lead build teams to ensure delivered solution follows defined design process and governance procedures and processes through design reviews
* Keep abreast of industry trends and advancements in information technology
* Work with management team to drive through a culture of technical and engineering excellence and adherence to technical governance.
* Build and enhance relationships with peers and infrastructure services
* Assist in the development of security test scopes and work with security test teams to analyse security test reports and develop risk mitigation strategies
* Be responsible for undertaking project work across the team as required - participation in reference groups, training and research on new functionality etc.
* Becoming recognised as an expert within own specialism within CIT
Role:Senior Security Solutions Architect
Salary:up to £85k + Benefits
Skills: SA, solution architect, enterprise architect, people manager, togaf, modaf, networking, ccdp, ccie, mcse, oscp, manager, technology, network, infrastructure, security architect, CLAS, ccp, cesg, security
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a Permanent position
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - DV Security Cleared
£40000 - £70000.00 per annum + Bonuses
Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Senior Commercial Officer - Marine Systems