Job descriptionYour experience within Human Factors/Ergonomics can prove a vital asset to my client. Moving into a new phase of projects, they can offer you work variety and the opportunity to work on interesting and dynamic projects.
You will have the opportunity to join an award winning, world leading technical consultancy that provide high quality, innovative services to clients in a wide range of sectors, from defence, transport infrastructure to healthcare.
Our clients busy Human Factors team is currently overflowing with projects, and so are looking for two new consultants at Senior and Principal levels to join them.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Human Factors Consultant on a permanent basis. This role includes:
- Delivery of human factors & design research skills to understand users and user behaviours, including user trials and tests.
- Participating in and leading user-centred design projects.
- You will carry out Ergonomics & Human Factors consulting activities
- You will be involved with the Integration of human factors into design & engineering projects
- You will have experience working with within human factors ideally within safety critical industries such as, Defence, rail or healthcare
- Have experience of the Integration of human factors into design & engineering projects
- You will ideally hold a degree in either ergonomics, human factors or psychology
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Human Factors Consultant
Up to £65K DOE
Keywords: Human Factors, Human Factors Integration, HFI, HCI, Ergonomics, Rail, Medical, Engineering
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days, please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This is a Permanent position