Senior Supportability Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Supportability Engineer|
|Contact Name:||James Beswarick|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2018 14:38|
In addition you will have the opportunity to join a world-leading, multi-national organisation that will challenge and develop your technical capabilities, and offer you the chance to work in a developing, cutting-edge environment in some of most advanced facilities in their areas of expertise.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Senior Supportability Engineering Specialist for a 24 Weeks contract. This role includes:-
* You will be Leading the ILS activities for assigned projects throughout the lifecycle.
* Ensuring that ILS is considered as part of any Design Review.
* Briefing change approvers on the underlying assumptions of the support concept and the areas where design change is likely to impact upon ILS.
* Maintaining knowledge of the as-designed standard of the product to an appropriate level for the support strategy being pursued (e.g. to LRU level) at an appropriate frequency (e.g. to the latest mod state / build standard).
* Maintaining an awareness of any deviations to the as-designed standard (e.g. concessions) which may impact the support strategy for the product, at an appropriate level (e.g. major concessions only) and frequency.
* Making recommendations on the tailoring of ILS activities to meet the requirements of a particular project.
* Supporting the Design Review process as the project Subject Matter Expert on ILS
* Making recommendations on the verification method for ILS related requirements
* You will be an experienced engineer with a track record in the application of Supportability Engineering
* You will have a good knowledge of ILS standards
* You will have Experience of working in a complex Engineering Organisation
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Senior Supportability Engineering Specialist
Keywords: ILS, Integrated Logistic Support, Supportability, Defence, MOD,
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a Contract position
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's