Senior Technical Author
|Job Title:||Senior Technical Author|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bens|
|Contact Name:||James Beswarick|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2019 12:12|
You will have the opportunity to join a world-leading, multi-national organisation that will challenge and develop your technical capabilities, and offer you the chance to work in a developing, cutting-edge environment in some of most advanced facilities in their areas of expertise.
Employee experience is a key factor in management decisions and your career development is seen as an important part of company strategy. In addition to salary, there is an attractive corporate benefits package and interviews are only 1 stage.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
My Client currently require the services of a Senior Technical Author on a Permanent basis. This role includes:
* Working autonomously as part of the Technical Publications team, you will be responsible for the design and creation of technical documentation in either Standard Generalised Mark-up Language (SGML), Extensible Mark-up Language (XML) or traditional formats
* Developing key relationships and working closely with ILS (Integrated Logistics Support) engineers, Training Instructors and Field Support Engineers
* This role also provides the successful candidate with opportunities to work with our clients international colleagues on some of their high-profile multinational projects
* Deliver, or assist in the delivery of technical publications to the highest quality, on time and on cost
To be Suitable for this role you will:
* Have very strong knowledge of technical writing
* Experience in technical authoring to S1000D standards
* You will to be able to understand and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Role: Senior Technical Author
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Salary: £30 - £35K including overtime and Exceptional benefits
Keywords: Technical Author, Technical Illustrator, S1000D, Defence, Aerospace, Engineering,
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a Permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's