|Job Title:||SharePoint Administrator|
|Salary:||£35000 - £41000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Beswarick|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2020 14:32|
Due to continued growth across the department, we are looking to appoint an experienced SharePoint Administrator.
You will be working for a multinational science and technology specialist who is one of the UK's largest Defence contractors. A good salary, corporate benefits package and transparent career development opportunities are on offer within this vibrant environment.
Read on for specifics on the job. To apply click the Apply Now button at the bottom of the page.
About the Job:
The client requires a SharePoint Administrator. You will be working within a team of operations engineers, the role will involve:
* Working as part of an integrated team, managing, monitoring and administering SharePoint Farms, software applications, within Development, Test, QA and Production environments
* SharePoint 2013/2016 Enterprise installation, configuration, patching and administration including PowerShell Scripting
* Must be able to troubleshoot SharePoint errors
* Review / support of technical documentation
To be the right fit for the SharePoint Administrator job, you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field along with strong experience working with SharePoint. A Microsoft MCSE Certification is also desirable. You will also need the following experience;
* SharePoint 2013/2016 (Enterprise)
* SharePoint Configuration, Administration and Monitoring
* PowerShell Scripting
* SharePoint Security Model, SSL Security Certificates, Kerberos, NTLM, TLS, Network Protocols and Ciphers
* Deployment of SharePoint Solutions and Features
* Internet Information Server (IIS)
* Provides technical support for SharePoint users and Developers
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
* SharePoint Min-Role Architecture and how to apply patches
* Proven record of working in large scale SharePoint Farm deployments
* Proactive System Monitoring and Health
* Capacity, Performance and Security Management
* Data Management and Security
* Application and Security Patching
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
* Full stack management of complex, large scale SharePoint Enterprise 2010, 2013, 2016 and Online environments
* Establishment and adoption of best practices and development standards
* Woking to set SLA's / OLA's
Up to £41,000
37 hours per week.
Keywords: SharePoint Administrator, , Automation techniques, Agile, Continuous integration, Microsoft MCSE, SharePoint 2013/2016, SharePoint Configuration, PowerShell Scripting, SharePoint Security Model.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.