|Job Title:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kevin Raymond|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2018 10:52|
Your proficiency coding in C#, .NET with Visual Studio and your extensive experience of front end Software or Web Development would make you and asset to my client. A leading underwater Acoustic, Optical, and Sonar technology company.
You will develop user friendly interfaces for software applications which will integrate with my clients hardware and firmware modules for world wide customers.
1. Using software mock-ups, prototypes, etc. to work with users and product designers to define workflow and optimise the User Experience.
2. Establish functional requirements and create software design specifications.
3. Undertake the software development for projects to meet the agreed timescales and Quality Assurance level.
4. Participate in Software Quality Assurance reviews and carry out remedial actions.
5. Undertake software testing and system trials which may very occasionally involve UK or offshore travel.
6. Resolve software issues found during the integration phases of the software, hardware and firmware modules.
7. Help resolve customer issues, and provide advice and guidance to customers by telephone, email and face to face including occasional visits to customers and/or offshore installations/vessels.
8. Create and maintain project documentation, including specifications, designs, test plans, release notes, user manuals etc.
* Proficient in C# .NET with Visual Studio 2013 (or later)
* Strong User Interface/Front End principles, standards, practices
* Demonstrable experience of Front End software or Web development with complex/technical applications
* Programming principles including OOP, TDD, SOLID
* HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, SignalR
* Asynchronous request handling
* Ability to capture user/customer requirements specifications
-Position - Software Engineer - User Interface
-Location - Hampshire
-Salary - £40000 - £50000 depending on experience
Key Words - Software, C#, .NET, Visual studio, Interface, GUI, Front End, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This role is a permanent position
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
C++ Software Engineer
Software Test Engineer
Software Assurance Engineer
£40000 - £60000 per annum
C++ Software Engineer
Test Equipment Software Engineer