Our client is looking for 2 Software Engineers to join them on a 12 month contract. This role does offer remote working but you must be able to travel to Cheltenham when required.
- Review and flow out to team of legacy Software artefacts
- Development of new software architecture for new processor
- Development of new software requirements & implementation
- Working with global team to prepare early lifecycle software artefacts for power distribution product, including software high level design, software high level requirements and low level requirements & implementation.
- Using legacy systems and software artefacts to understand system use cases and working with team to develop updated software solution based on existing use cases.
- Experience in developing military embedded software in aviation environment; experience with all elements of software development lifecycle from requirements through to verification; experience with C language
- Strong team player with good communication skills
Familiarity with software development for NXP devices
Duration: 12 months
Location: Remote and on site in Cheltenham
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Keywords: software engineer, embedded software, military embedded software, aviation, aerospace, defence, C, software development lifecycle
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.