Job descriptionAn exciting opportunity to play a vital role as a Software Engineer within a dynamic and highly skilled team to support our client’s high profile national and industry leading programmes. You will be working in an Agile/Scrum development environment to create advanced software applications.
Our client is expanding their business across the globe, and this is an excellent time join the business. To add on, our client also support projects and platform services in the Middle East and Asia where almost 90% of our work is in the health, wellbeing and biotech sectors.
- Become part of a high performing, energetic and diligent dev team which is central to a broader Servita delivery capability working on high profile national and industry leading programmes
- We have opportunities for Team players to become part of a growing organisation that takes fun and pride in the work they do in both public and private sectors
- We work at pace, and confidently break down problems to deliver successful outcomes to customers – with customer/business/user needs at the forefront of our mindset
- We are looking for highly competent and enthusiastic devs and DevOps Engineers who can operate under their own steam, but who will always be part of a team-based support structure with opportunity to shine and develop as they see fit
The successful candidate will have:
- Node.js at scale in a microservices architecture
- Test-Driven Development using Jest
- Agile/Scrum ways of working
- Experience working with NHS data
- Familiarity with HL7/FHIR v4
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with SQL or MongoDB
- Experience with Python
- Software Engineer
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Key Skills; Software Development, Node.js, TDD, Jest
Please apply if you are interested in joining a high technology company experiencing excellent growth with a good range of projects and progression opportunities.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days, please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This role is a permanent position