Job descriptionA Potential opportunity to play a vital role as a Software Engineering Manager within a dynamic and highly skilled team to help continually improve the delivery of quality software that meets our client’s customer’s needs. Much of our client’s research leads to the development of innovative software solutions, covering transport issues at all scales both in the UK and internationally.
Our client provides world-leading research, technology and software solutions for surface transport modes and related markets engaged in intelligent, new mobility innovations. To add on, our client’s business is with overseas organisations. Its international focus covers Europe, India, Africa & Middle East, plus wider Commonwealth countries, supported by strategic collaborations in North America and Asia Pacific.
- Line management, coaching & mentoring of software developers
- Involvement in system architecture and design
- Champion new tools and technologies to enable us to meet current and future customer need
- Work across development teams and product portfolio
- Succession planning & recruitment
- Support the development of product roadmaps
- Monitor and perfect product team delivery through continuous improvement
- Develop and improve the technical capability of the teams
- Be an Agile advocate and champion best practice and industry standards
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong C# / .NET
- Experienced Agile developer / advocate with SCRUM background
- Strong experience of Cloud development (Azure or AWS) including Containers & K8s
- Design Patterns & SOLID principles
- Experience of designing and building scalable, resilient & cost-effective SaaS Solutions
- Experience of Azure DevOps or similar for ALM
- Experience of CI / CD processes
- Experience of Scaled Agile Framework SAFe
- Software Engineer Manager
- Remote with occasional travel to the main office
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Key Skills: Software Development, object orientated coding language, Cloud Development
Please apply if you are interested in joining a high technology company experiencing excellent growth with a good range of projects and progression opportunities.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days, please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This role is a permanent position