Software Implementation Consultant
|Job Title:||Software Implementation Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Natasha Rowley|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2018 10:56|
Software Implementation Consultant (E-Solutions Project Manager)
Are you an experienced Software Consultant, SaaS Project Manager, Implementation Manager looking for you next challenge? Would like the opportunity to work with an internationally recognised Engineering Solutions business? A chance to work within a global procurement and supply chain team managing e-solution projects that will create major advancements in their adoption and management of global supply chain?
Our client is a leading multi-national defence systems provider which boasts some of most advanced facilities in their areas of expertise. At present the company employs well in excess of 10,000 staff worldwide and continues to grow in parallel with the demand for their highly regarded services.
The Software Implementation consultant will project manage the full lifecycle of e-solutions definition and implementation across various business supply chain and procurement units.
*Working with various business stakeholders, defining requirements to identify, procure and implement digital solutions across the supply chain and procurement function
* Managing external e-solution providers to turn requirements into successful and cost-effective business solutions
* On-going support of adopted solutions throughout lifetime ensuring adoption, complete training and support business analytics
* Experience of Tools/e-solutions/Digital Software implementation that support enterprise level Procurement and Supply Chain disciplines
* Change Management at a corporate level within complex environments, ideally multi-national
* Ability to communicate, build credibility and influence stakeholders and relevant parties of all business levels both internally and with external partners
* Experience of implementing SaaS Solutions and Project Management of delivery within large organisations
* Extensive, detailed and robust knowledge of SAP/SaaS/e-solution tools available to the business and what impact these can achieve for global supply chain and procurement functions
* Preferred knowledge of Government or Defence procurement/change management procedures.
How to Apply
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This is a permanent position
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.