Job descriptionSolution Architect – Security
Join this division as a Solution Architect and Security Specialist. You'll be supported to enable projects in Platforms and Technology – analysing, assessing, and developing ways to mitigate cyber threats whilst meeting the requirements of the solution. Keep yourself challenged on our wide variety of projects, from niche consultancy schemes to large, high-profile programmes.
- You will capture the needs of the client for an IT solution with a strong focus on security drawing on Secure by Design principles.
- Develop artifacts to enable the development and accreditation of the solution.
- Support the client in managing System Engineers, SMEs and stakeholders to deliver the solution.
- Be accountable for the security aspects of the solution, balancing the security needs with the need to deliver to time, cost and quality.
- Understand where and how to apply agile and waterfall techniques according to the solution.
- Be respected by the client as the ‘go-to’ authority on key security aspects of the solution as well as the solution itself.
- Apply a holistic approach to security and cyber systems to future proof solutions to achieve best effect and digital advantage.
- Experience of architecting solutions in a secure environment applicable to their classification.
- Knowledge of NIST or equivalent security frameworks.
- Appreciation of architectural frameworks such as TOGAF and supporting tools.
- Ideally hold a CISM/CISSP qualification or be willing to gain such qualifications.
- Experience of contributing in an InfoSec community.
- Have a sound understanding of applying security across a range of technical platforms.
- Good people skills and team working focus.
- An understanding of leadership and client-facing consultancy.
Position – Solution Architect – Security – Permanent
Location – Bristol, Cheltenham, London, Manchester (multiple locations)
Salary – up to £65k
People join my client’s organisation, because they share a desire to be at the forefront of delivering outstanding projects. They empower people to be the professional individuals they want to be, working on projects they feel proud of, making a difference to the world they live in and the legacy they leave behind.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This is a Permanent Role