|Job Title:||Solutions Architect|
|Location:||South West England, England|
|Salary:||Up to £75000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kathrine Gorman|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2021 16:03|
My client is looking for a solution architect, who will be responsible for the design, description and managing the development of solutions to support their client's business strategies. Leading and/or supporting initiatives and introducing technical visions for a solution within the Enterprise Architecture Framework. My client is looking at Solution Architects at various levels to enhance our team and technology solutions capability.
- Driving through customer strategies in often complex, mixed technology environments.
- Balancing technological and business solutions to address client needs.
- Defining features, requirements, and development phases against which delivery must be made.
- Developing solution specifications in line with business strategies and appropriate frameworks.
- A degree in a science, computing or engineering subject, or equivalent experience.
- Proven work experience as a Solution Architect, technology consultant or similar role.
- Experience with the use of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as ISO42010, TOGAF, Zachman and the ITIL and IT4IT service architecture frameworks.
- Experience of systems design and delivery, applying engineering rigour through technical architecture modelling techniques.
- In-depth understanding of technology structure principles.
- Experience gathering and analysing system requirements.
- Experience working within Local Government, Regulated Industries, Defence or Security and Intelligence markets is beneficial.
- Appreciation and/or experience of different delivery methods such as Agile, SAFe, Scrum and their approaches such as scrums, backlogs.
- Excellent stakeholder management with focus on nurturing & developing strong relationships
- Strong consulting skills, knowledge of a variety of techniques and methods to capture, elaborate and understand client challenges (structured thinking, effective report writing and presentations, and strong stakeholder engagement).
- Good negotiation, communication and relationship building skills; able to influence business decisions and formulate positive relationships with customers, strategic partners, and colleges.
- A high-level of self-initiation, organisation and enthusiasm.
- Motivated to drive the design and delivery of solutions that realize the outcomes for the client's needs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence effectively across multiple media.
- Personable team player, able to work under guidance and own initiative, adding expertise and value to project deliverables.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A strong interest and appreciation of technology trends and government IT strategy such as, Cloud, Internet of Things, Cyber Security, Big Data and digital service design and delivery.
-Position - Solutions Architect - Permanent
-Location - South West - Multiple locations
-Salary - up to 75k - Negotiable dependant on experience.
Key Words - Solutions Architect, Technology Consultant, Frameworks: ISO42010, TOGAF, Zachmann, ITIL, IT4IT service architecture modelling techniques, Agile, SAFe, Scrum
Apply for this role if you have the desire to be at the forefront of the business unit and deliver outstanding projects. Our client empowers their employees to be the professional individuals they want to be, working on projects you are proud of, making a difference to the world they live in and legacy they leave behind.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This is a Permanent Role
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's