|Job Title:||Solutions Consultant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Young|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2018 10:09|
Are you an experienced Solutions, Pre Sales or Sales Engineering professional with a track record of working with sales teams within the Managed Services/IT outsourcing, Cloud industries? Want to join a leading technology business with an impressive portfolio of work within Managed Services, Cloud, Data Centres, Virtualisation, and Unified Communications? Here's an opportunity to join a forward thinking and innovative tech solution in central London.
Our client is a successful Managed Service IT outsourcing business with over 15 years' experience or providing state of the art IT and Cloud solutions to some of Europe's largest enterprises. They continue to grow with a portfolio of products that enable them to offer the best solutions to over 2500 clients - and continue to lead the way in developing managed serviced solutions that meet far reaching company needs.
The experienced Solutions Consultant will work with Sales and Account managers on solution design and pre sales activities on network solution designs. They will manage the opportunity cycle, working with internal and external teams ensuring smooth delivery of custom customer solutions.
- Technically qualify new opportunities in conjunction with the commercial qualification
- To attend customer meetings with Sales Account Managers
- To participate in customer conference calls when required
- The ability to design and develop innovative and competitive solutions, working individually or leading a wider virtual team for the qualified opportunity
- Support the Sales Account Manager with the commercials of the opportunity
- Work very closely with the Exponential-e Bid Team and Account Managers to respond to tenders (RFI/RFP)
- To act as a central point of contact and provide technical support within existing accounts
- Create a close working relationship with the engineering department in order to validate proposed designs and solutions
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years of Significant IT / Telecoms experience
- Experience in a pre-sales environment with the ability to talk confidently about technical solutions
- Excellent presentation skills - the ability to articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Good commercial acumen
- Proven technical design skills and the ability to create design documentation
- Knowledge of VPLS, MPLS, IP Networking, Routing Protocols, BGP, VRRP, IGRP
- A minimum of one additional discipline listed below:
- Experience in designing secure Internet solutions (UTM firewalls. SIEM) desirable
- Knowledge of LAN (wired and wireless) environments desirable
- Familiarity with Private & Public Cloud architecture would be advantageous
- Previous hands on technical experience is desirable
How to Apply
Please contact Daniel Young or apply here. Daniel will then be in touch to discuss this role in more detail with you.
Electus Technology and Digital Solutions provides specialist recruitment solutions to the tech and digital industries. So you can also find me on LinkedIn just search Daniel Young to discuss other potential opportunities.
This role is a permanent position
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Solutions Architect
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Defence Enterprise Solutions Architect
£40000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Java Technical Architect
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Customer Support Executive
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Concur and MPC Support Manager
£neg plus benefits