|Job Title:||Subcontracts Manager|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2018 16:31|
You will be working in a state of the art complex, surrounded by advanced technologies and innovative individuals.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Subcontracts Manager. This role includes:-
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders
- Preparing tender packs and evaluating tender proposals
- Negotiating contract terms and conditions
- Awarding major contracts and other significant procurement packages.
- Negotiates proposals, contract modifications and agreements as required
- Assessing the Make vs Buy and providing pay back justifications
- Drafting and negotiating agreements with customers and suppliers
- Supporting bid teams to source, manage and secure subcontracts
- Ensuring that bid budgets are managed effectively
- Supporting internal Phase Reviews/Approvals
- Aerospace or Defence experience is essential
- Subcontract Management experience
- Leader with proven ability managing people and complex contracts
- MCIPS and / or degree preferred
- Project Management understanding
- Experience supporting a Bid Team
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Keywords: contract, contracts, commercial, procurement, defence, aerospace, aviation, buyer, purchasing, procurement, cips, mcips, supply chain, subcontracts, sub-contracts, sub contracts
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £45000 per annum
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits