Submarines Business Consultant
|Job Title:||Submarines Business Consultant|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum + 10-20% Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2017 14:00|
Based in various locations in the South West, our client is committed to enhancing your skills, offering new experiences and ultimately propelling the rapid development of your career.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
The position of Submarines Business Consultant includes:-
- Developing and maintaining a network of clients
- Identifying and capturing opportunities to deliver order intake targets
- Supporting delivery across a portfolio of projects
- Influencing the development of services towards the needs of the market
- Contributing to, and owning, elements of the Sector 5 year plan
- A background in the UK Submarines market
- Experience working with, or at, MoD Abbey Wood
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Proven record of strategic thinking, business development and technical delivery
- Commercially aware and capable of guiding bids and projects
Business Manager - Submarines
Keywords: Submarines, Nuclear, Defence, Business Development, Bidding, Bids, Strategy, Engineering, Technical, Procurement, Support, Design, Designing, Subs, Platforms, BAE, Babcock, Ministry of Defence, Bristol, Bath, Plymouth, Devon
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Assurance Consultant
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Bens
Principal Consultant Mechanical Engineering
£50000 - £70000 per annum