|Job Title:||Supplier Manager|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2017 15:16|
You will be encouraged to pursue additional skills through personal development in this role. In addition to salary, you will also be given a corporate benefits package, flexible working, subsidised facilities and activities, extensive training as required and bonuses.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Supplier Manager. This role includes:-
- Building strong relationships with a small number of suppliers
- Analyse root causes of supplier issues and set up improvement actions
- Contribute to contract reviews with a focus on scheduling
- Deliver supplier development projects to completion
- Manage the validation of suppliers for new product development
- Working in a fast-paced, multi-national and energetic team
- Proactively created and delivered supplier improvement projects
- Understanding of CCIPS and/or SC21
- Experience in technical environment such as Engineering or Manufacturing
£40K - £45K Basic Salary + Benefits + Overtime available
Key Skills: supply chain, developing, suppliers, ccips, SC21, engineer, engineering, manufacturing, defence, aerospace, improvement, projects
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Supplier Quality Engineer
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Car + Bonus
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Flexi Work