Supply Chain Manager
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Manager|
|Location:||South Wales, Wales|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2017 16:56|
Working in a state of the art facility, you will be encouraged to develop your skills and progress your career. You will also be given an excellent benefits package and flexible working.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Supply Chain Manager. This role includes:-
- Leadership of a Supply Chain Team
- Management of supplier performance and improvements
- Contribute to contract reviews with a focus on scheduling
- Help develop and deliver supply chain strategy
- Analyse root causes of supplier issues and set up improvement actions
- Working in a fast-paced, multi-national and energetic team
- Experience building relationships with key suppliers
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Supplier validation and evaluation, including KPIs
- Good understanding and application of Project Management methodologies
- Experience in the Defence or Aerospace industries
Supply Chain Manager
Key Skills: supply chain, procurement, purchasing, developing, suppliers, cips, mcips, engineer, engineering, manufacturing, defence, aerospace, suppliers
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Car + Bonus
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Flexi Work
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Project Manager - Defence
£30000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus