Supply Chain Manager
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Manager|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2018 15:34|
There are several roles available and you will be given a strong benefits package and excellent bonus structure on top of salary.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Supply Chain Professionals. These roles include:
- Building strong relationships with suppliers
- Supply chain development and improvement
- Contribution to contract reviews and scheduling
- KPIs and supplier development projects
- Manage the validation of suppliers for new product development
- Working in a fast-paced, multi-national and energetic team
- Supply Chain Management or Supplier Improvement specialist
- Experience in Manufacturing, Aerospace or Defence
- Preferred: Risk Management and Continuous Improvement
Supply Chain Positions
Key Skills: supply chain, developing, suppliers, ccips, SC21, engineer, engineering, manufacturing, defence, aerospace, improvement, projects, risk, KPI, continuous improvement
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Flexi Work
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Project Manager - Engineering
£30000 - £60000 per annum