|Job Title:||Support Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Gintare Laboviciute|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2018 10:05|
Our Client is one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies.
As a Support Analyst, you will work with Global Services to equip them for 1st and some 2nd level support, and to ensure seamless handover of higher levels of support. You will undertake a range of activities including:
- Manage incident and request queues in line with defined SLAs
- Keep customers informed on status and progress of incidents and requests
- Proactively recommend Product improvements
- Ensure fixes are fed back to Global Services and incorporated into their knowledge base to aid first line fix rates
- Record all incidents within the work management system
- Achieve team and individual targets (SLAs and KPIs)
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Accounting qualifications of AAT or higher (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a high-pressure environment
- Experience of working to and exceeding targets (SLAs and KPIs)
- Experience of working within a multi-cultural environment in a global team, interacting with team members around the world
- Experience of working in a fast-moving and changing large enterprise IT environment
- Strong analytical skills with a precise problem-solving approach to work
- Proven ability to deliver continual service improvement
- Ability to share technical knowledge and support colleagues
Any previous experience of JD Edwards would be advantageous.
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000
If you desire to be part of a multi-cultural, global team apply today!
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criterion will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days, please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This role is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's